We are holding a special mid-winter Rum Race next Sunday, we’re aiming for it to be a fun race where we can invite any and all Taupo yachts to join in.
- It will be a Mark Foy start which means that all boats will be allocated a start time related to their type of boat and skill level.
- There will be two divisions, spinnaker and non-spinnaker, to be selected by each skipper before getting his or her start time.
- Briefing will be at Nukuhau Pens at 1200 hrs, first start 1300 hrs, each boat will start on the drop of their allocated minute number
- Bring along some friends, it will be great to see your boat out on the water again.
- Prizegiving, pizzas and refreshments at Lake Taupo Yacht Club 9 Ferry Rd following the race.
Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions are available here
Courses are available here